Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day in New York City

This weekend I came down to Brooklyn for Connie's and Michele's birthday party, which has yet to start. Eddy and I took the opportunity to visit the Lubin House, a property owned by SU where they had drawings from the Dahesh Museum of Art. They had some amazing drawings there in a small exhibit that we both enjoyed seeing very much. We spent a good while in the small exhibit studying the pieces, and I took pictures of each to post on this site.


Description of the event, hope it reads well. I just noticed also most of the images are a bit blurry. What can I say I'm a horrible photographer and my iphone 3gs fails me.























































































Really awesome fireplace just outside of the exhibition..






Eddie felt inspired from these drawings today and reinterpreted them in his own way..




That's all folks. Sorry for some blurry photos, wish I had a better camera here, would definitely recommend a visit if you're in Manhattan sometime. The exhibit is open until March 24 2011.








No comments:

Post a Comment